Joe will be accepting the following types of donations according to FEC regulations:
- In-kind support, good checks payable to: Joe for Virginia, 2571 Norwood Creek Way, Powhatan, VA 23139
- Debit & credit cards – PayPal
- Bitcoin – wallet 14kNxdozJomQNC58Bm9bsBo6vpr45cCfjH or
Federal Election Commission Contribution Guidelines:
By clicking “Donate”, you verify that the following statements are true and accurate:
- This contribution is made from my own funds, and not those of another.
- This contribution is not made from the general treasury funds of a corporation, labor organization or national bank.
- I am not a foreign national who lacks permanent resident status in the United States.
- This contribution is not made from the treasury of an entity or person who is a federal contractor (does not apply to personal contributions by subcontractors, employees, partners, shareholders or officers of federal contractors).
- This contribution is made on a personal credit or debit card for which I have legal obligation to pay and is made neither on a corporate or business entity card nor on the card of another.
- Contributions to Joe Walton for Congress are not tax deductible for federal income tax purposes.
- Contributions are subject to the limitations and prohibitions of federal law. An individual may contribute a maximum amount of $2,700, and federal multi-candidate PACs may contribute a maximum amount of $5,000.
- Contributions from corporations, labor unions, federal government contractors and foreign nationals are prohibited.
- Contributions must be made from personal funds, may not be made in the name of another, and may not be reimbursed by any other person.
- Federal law requires the committee to use best efforts to obtain and report the name, address, occupation and employer for each individual whose contributions aggregate in excess of $200 in an election cycle.